Imagine Daggers project update

So, for those of you who have been following, I kind of dropped off the face of the internet for several months. I've been through a lot of changes. Mostly a job change, and just being generally busy.

But, I've finally updated my website, and I'm trying to get back on project.

I wanted to elaborate on my most recent project, which I am investing most of my time (and even some money) into. It's called Imagine Dragons.

The idea of the project is to create an almost “novel” of DnD sessions for DnD players. The users can keep track of all their sessions and portray them in a story-like fashion for other people to follow and read as a normal book flow.

We also want to enable features like allowing the users to connect with artists, order what we're called “Campaign Books”, and much more! It's very very exciting.

Currently, we're still in the early stages. We're developing the backend of the application, standard Authorization flows and databasing structure. The stack is going to be Rust on the backend with React on the frontend using a Postgres db.

I'm also working with a designer for branding. We've got a logo coming soon (I can't wait for this), as well as some general web designs and branding guides.

It's a super exciting project. If anyone would like to potentially contribute or participate, join our discord